Xbox 360 number 4 will be gone soon
As you probably know from the previous entry, I sent my Xbox 360 to Microsoft to be fixed.
On March 9 I got a “new” one back and for 2 days I played very little.
On March 12, in the evening, I started up and I got the 4 red lights of death…twice.
I was really in panic, because not only is a new one but I also have it for only few days.
So yesterday I had to call back Microsoft and tell them that I really had enough of this. The tech support guy was really sweet and helpful but because it was more than 1 machines that I had problems with, he had to move my call to some other person (higher) to handle my problem.
The other guy was friendly and understanding as well and next thing I knew, my anger was off. He said he’ll take care of my problem so now I am waiting to get my fix.
Although my Xbox is working now, there is no way in the world that I will keep this one and stay there until I get the red lights again or other problem and then call back for help. No!
Call it back luck …
- To play this disk, put it in a Xbox 360 console (100%)
- I can’t join a friend’s game or do a voice chat on Xbox Live (48.8%)
- Can't chat and play on Xbox Live - How many got this fixed? (48.8%)
- Possible fix - Can't join a friend's game on Xbox 360 (28.3%)
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier Trailer (28.3%)