Spliter Cell: Conviction delayed again from February to April 2010
I seriously don’t get it!
This has to be the most dramatic game release ever. Never mind the GTA drama.
They say that to make a point or an impression on your product or service, you need to bring in the drama.
What they mean is “bring a chicken with you to the meeting”.
What they DON’T mean is “drag around a product until your consumers lose interest”.
I am very disappointed. I was looking forward to February. I really did.
Enough with the drama already! Just release the game. I am sure we’ll be happy anyway.
- Splinter Cell: Conviction launch trailer (100%)
- Geeky Christmas presents ideas (15.4%)
- Splinter Cell: Conviction - Sam is back with shorter hair and sexier than ever (15.4%)
- Best Of E3 2009 Awards Video Game, Most Embarrassing Moment (15.4%)
- Budget gaming - find the best deals [Belgium and Holland] (15.4%)