Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress from MailChimp
From the web site:
MailChimp’s Analytics360 plugin for Worpress allows you to pull Google Analytics and MailChimp data directly into your dashboard, so you can access robust analytics tools without leaving WordPress.
In order to get this up and running, you need to create an account with MailChimp ( you don’t need to actually use it) and get an API key. With that you can then access the analytics. It looks pretty neat and clean.
- Add Digg,StumbleUpon, Del.icio.us to Google Analytics (84.6%)
- DISQUS | Turn Blog Comments a Powerful Comment System (15.4%)
- WordPress blank screen after upgrade to 2.8 (15.4%)
- 10 WordPress plugins for a better blogging experience (15.4%)
- Can't install WordPress plugins and themes via dashboard - a fix (15.4%)