I’ve got a second great video converter today. The first one is Sothink All-in-One Free Video Converter and the second one is Freemake Free Video Converter, which it isn’t only a great freeware, but it looks beautiful and clean as well.
As you noticed, i like clean apps. Well…who doesn’t? This one though is awesomeness at your fingertips.
- 200+ Input Formats
- Convert to iPod, iPhone, iPad, PSP, PS3, Android
- Output to AVI, WMV, MP4, MKV, SWF, MPG, 3GP, MP3
- Advanced Preset Editor
- Fastest Video Converter with CUDA
- Upload Video, Photos, MP3 to YouTube
- Burn DVD – up to 40 hours!
- Make Slideshows and Visualizations
- Cut, Join, Rotate, Limit output size, and more
You can see all the detailed information about this software on the link below, plus some screen-shots.
Instead of trying to describe it, i’ve made a screen-cast which points out the features of Freemake:
While you are on that page, you might like to take a look at the second freeware: Freemake Video Downloader.
- This is Free Video Downloader
- 40+ Sites Support
- Extract Lossless Audio
- Unprecedented Download Speed
- Convert to AVI, MKV, MP3, iPod, iPhone, PSP, Android
- HD & 4K Video Downloader
- Youtube Downloader & Converter (which i know you all want it)
- Download Hulu ( for those who can)
- Facebook Video Downloader
- Download Friends’ Private Videos ( this one is a shocker and i hope you’ll respect your friends privacy)
Here is the screen-cast for FreeMake Video Downloader:
Enjoy them both!