This is really cute and btw, i am quite thrilled to be back to blogging.
It’s been a while…. a long while, but since this blog serves everyone, i guess a long break every now and again is quite welcome.
Today’s freebie, is a little app called Clover, which will add Chrome-like tabs to your Windows Explorer.
This way, you won’t have a bunch of windows opened and tabs surely are a great way to organize.
Clover is a simple, small app. Download and install…. that is all it takes. It automatically adds the opened windows to tabs.
From the website:
Clover is an extension of the Windows Explorer, to add multi-tab functionality similar to Google Chrome browser. After install Clover, you will be able to open multiple folders within the same window, and you can also add folder bookmarks.
- SlimCleaner - Community-Powered PC Maintenance (85.7%)
- Find your computer's and wireless keys and some more with SterJo Software (57.1%)
- Disk analysis (Glary Utilities) – View and delete data from your disk in one click (42.9%)
- Essential 5 freeware utilities every computer running Windows should have (42.9%)
- Sysinternals Suite (42.9%)